Becoming difficult in choosing the right TV.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Des Miles

AVForums Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I find lately that relatively unknown brands of TV's are coming onto the market that really look good (picture wise), to me anyways! Before it really just was Samsung and LG for best picture (OLED) but at a price! What gets me is that these top brands only have a two year guarantee.
Dionwired is now pushing the Skyworth brand, which is relatively unknown here. There is a 55" oled model that is android OS 9.0 has Amazon/Alexa and google assistant compatible, built- in chromecast / Bluetooth, dolby digital audio and vision, It also has a dolby digital 360 built-in sound bar, with 3 year guarantee, I mean what's not to like for the average Joe like me!

I even saw a 75" Aim TV at Pick n Pay hat has active HDR and the picture looked superb (a brand I would never even consider) also has a 3 year guarantee. Then there is the Hisense range which has some pretty good models with a 4 year guarantee. For me, at least it is becoming more and more difficult and confusing in deciding which TV to pull the trigger on.  :nfi: