Effect Audio- Code 24C cable and Chamber carrying case

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadedgem

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
1000069219.jpg

The Effect Audio- Code 24C cable and Chamber carrying case was delivered to me yesterday.
1000069142.jpg

Man the case is impressive. It has a really premium feel to it and I can't believe how sturdy and ridged it is. There is so much space for your Dap, Dac/amps, Extra cables etc. There is a velvet type material inside and the inner cubicles can be changed as the inserts connect with velcro to the sides. It's not the cheap velcro little straps that you get with most In-ear monitors and which I immediately throw in the dustbin. The outside is this black canvas and leather mix and I love how the leather makes it premium and the canvas makes it retro. There are also these two ancient warrior metal badges on the front that remind me of the dudes in the movie 300.
1000069141.jpg

The 24c is a beautiful cable in my favorite color purple. I will not get into the details of it as that is planned for a future review and also on the opinions of the audiophiles at my gatherings. The next gathering will be announced soon.

1000069205.jpg

1000069206.jpg

Latest posts