Job seeking

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shonver

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am currently job hunting. I spent the most of this morning posting my profile to job sites. Finally, I looked at my LinkedIn profile and made the horrifying discovery that my job history was in a shambles!* I have tidied it up now, but I don't know for how long it had been in that shape.

I could do with a leg up, so please feel free to browse my profile; any tips or leads would be highly appreciated.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaun-onverwacht-75714116/

Here's my blurb:

Seeking position in Quality Management, Project Management or similar dynamic role.

History in Engineering Design & Development, Production Engineering, Product Compliance Monitoring and After-sales Product Quality.

Industries covered: Industrial Electronics, Defense, Chemicals and Medical Devices.

Prior roles include: Quality Manager, Configuration Manager and Production Engineering Technician.

Related industries: plastics manufacturing, machine shops and rapid prototyping (CNC, 3D printing).

Achievements:
(1) Implemented ISO9001:2015 QMS and achieved certification
(2) Implemented ISO13485 QMS
(3) Led team through profound Change period (plant shutdown).
(4) Won back valued Customer trust by effectively resolving historical Customer Concerns
(5) Assisted critically important Supplier to improve service quality, thereby ensuring supply security
(6) Achieved breakthrough Quality Improvement through team coaching, fostering co-operation and a positive culture
(7) Co-led successful high-value Configuration Management System upgrade
(8) Implemented Electronic Product Defects Database and Analysis Tool

Qualifications: BTech:Quality, BTech:project Management, National Diploma Electrical Engineering

World Class Manufacturing environments (General Electric, Hewlett-Packard) involving Continual Improvement, Quality Circles, Theory of Constraints, Six Sigma and Lean projects.

Gallup(-determined) strengths:
Belief (unchanging core values, defined purpose for life)
Relator (enjoys close relationships, deep satisfaction from working hard with friends to achieve a goal)
Adaptability (goes with the flow, takes things as they come)
Activator (makes things happen by turning thoughts into action, can be impatient)
Responsibility (takes psychological ownership of commitments, committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty)

*At one stage, you could simply upload your CV in Word format, and the web site would populate your profile with the extracted info - that was what I thought I had, but something has changed in the meantime.