Salesmen and who would you support.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mod

AVForums Member
Reaction score
I realise this is a personal opinion of each and every one but I want to see your ideas.

I have recently been shoping arrouind for some Projectors and screens, my budget started at R18k but as with all our toys that amount escalated very quickly. :angrywife:, I have now found the equipment I want and have discussed with a few different sale people. My price now is at about R30k

the one sales man that spent the most time with me suggesting and giving his opinions gave a price and a decent one, but since then I found a few other shops that were able to give me the exact same items but at a much lower price. R2650.00 saving on everything

I aproached the 1st sales man again to give him the opertunity and just to let him know that I did shop around, this guy then did what he could and brought his price down as well but still not inline with the other store. The saving even after the more hands on Sales rep brought his price down is still R1000.00

I Liked the way the rep did things BUT in this day and age R1k is still R1k

who do I support? I feel bad about not supporting the good rep but I also could use the R1k towards something else like a 3D Blu Ray Player or or or ... :headbanger: I am now stummped