Tenet - The Movie

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eish

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dear all and a goo new year and good riddance to awful 2020.

I watched Tenet sometime ago (can be found on the Play Store for rent or purchase).  Me and my daughters spent sometime discussing the most confusing scenes and we realized it is actually best to watch it at home so you can stop it and make sense before proceeding (which you can't do at cinema).  It is possible that I am just slow - but I found it to be the most complicated film I have ever watched to follow without pausing and making sense.

While we figured out pretty much most of the scenes (say 90% of the movie) there are a couple of things that still don't make sense to this day and I am convinced these are flaws in the plot that the directors could not eliminate and hoped we will not pick them out.  Well we did, unless there is someone here with eagle eyes who can explain them to me.  I will avoid spoilers for those who intend to see it 0 which I would highly recommend.

1. Why was the SUV reversing towards the BMW and not reversing in front of it ??  I really cannot figure this one out.

2. When you are inverted, and you shoot and inverted gun, will it fire the same as if you are inverted and shoot an non-inverted gun?  There are scenes that require this answer to understand.

Anyways, those who watched the movie will know.

These are the problematic ones - then the last one - After the chase scene - what would have happened if they didn't fetch the girl on the other side of the glass (this scene is accurate - it takes a while to figure out but it brilliantly accurate).  Before you tackle this one -  please think carefully - there is a lot to this it hurts my head.

OK - no spoilers I hope.