Woke up at 4am dreaming about Mr Bruce Mutch the poolbuilder!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its Bruce and my 10 year Anniversary since he stole R20 000 from me and left me with a hole in the ground, a distraught wife and this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that will never leave.The cops couldn't find you Bruce and i managed to trace you a while back and get a friend to make an "appointment for a quote",you never pitched and i thank God for that because you would not have left that meeting!The last time we spoke those years ago you were a pathetic,teary-eyed mess of a little man who tried to lump stories of marital problems and looming financial collapse on my shoulders,you even had your father speak to me,how pathetic you are my friend.So i woke up early on our anniversary and typed in your name only to see that you're still up to your tricks.....on Hellopeter you have done the same thing to another couple less than a month ago under the name "Poolwise"......God forbid i ever run into you again.....i sat in jail wrongly accused once,for you i would plead guilty!