Accuphase - Part of the new chapter for Airmusic

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I am very happy to let you know that Airmusic is now Accuphase partners in SA.

There is something very special in the way that Japanese companies approach business and all I can say is that it is a privilege to be associated with this company. The professional and respectful Accuphase dealt with conversations over the last few months, inclusive of Lowveld Audio the previous agent, raised the bar in terms of my experience of business ethics, quality orientation and a sense of humility on top of that.

It is no wonder that Accuphase products are some of the most desirable products in the industry and that they retain a certain such value even when they are hand over from enthusiast to the other over years. It is a sense of pride of ownership based on quality in all respects.

We, both Accuphase and I, know that the market conditions in SA  are tight, consumers confidence are extremely low and that 2020 will be one of the most difficult years in most of our lives time but even more so I believe that investing in quality will pay off in the long term.

I am looking forward to building on the reputation Accuphase has earned in SA and across the globe for that matter.

Latest posts