Prepaid electricity problem again

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumb and Dumber

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I have previously complained that I struggle at times to load prepaid electricity. When I enter the token it just say sending, but it returns after a while to the screen indicating how many units you have left, instead of just saying '' accepted ''.
So now I am left with 48.5 units and the machine it warning me every few minutes. But I have been trying to load the electricity I have bought now for the last 4 days. It just does not want to accept it for some reason.

Is there a way I can load the bloody thing automatically after buying electricity without the need to punch in the token? Must I buy a different model meter? Or can I do this via one or other website? I currently buy my electricity via prepaid24.com. They confirmed they cannot do this, but I am sure there must be a way somehow?

I hope someone can help me with this. I have plugged the meter into another plug in another room, to possibly get a better signal. But now the 48.5 units is 0.00, so perhaps I will sit without power soon....
Please help me so that I can just load this meter to avoid sitting in the dark tonight :wallbreak: