Rant & Rave - Audico Online

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jatho

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
We're always quick to complain on sites like hellopeter when we feel ill done by so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post some positive feedback about what I thought was exceptional service.....

I placed an order with Audico Online (www.audicoonline.co.za) at a little after 11am this morning, order value was just shy of R1000 so nothing big and to my surprise shipping was free, before I could even check status on my order my office sent me a message to say there was a package at reception for me which was probably at around 3pm.

I went to the office to collect my order which included 2 shielded phono cables, Audioquest USB cable and a record cleaner, I found only the cleaner and the USB cable which was not the one I ordered, it was a model up, so I sent and email to Audico telling them that the phono cables weren't there could they check and pointed out the more expensive USB cable was supplied, got a response (after hours) almost immediately to say the phono cables were being shipped from their Durban warehouse along with the tracking number and that the USB upgrade was on the house.

I order a lot online both locally and internationally, generally I'm left a little let down with the local service so I was pleasantly surprised by my experience today, I can't comment on how their prices compare to other online guys but the items I purchased were relatively low cost so I didn't shop around, having said that I'd pay a small premium to get service like this, keep up the good work Audico  :2thumbs: