Supersonic one-eleven (re-upload)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintageman09

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hello, i had recently purchased a supersonic one eleven amp, it turns on but there is an issue, when i play a song (via cassette deck or radio) one speaker would be playing the song (stereo) while the other speaker would be extremely quiet (ill just call the working speaker 1 and the other 2) but if i unplug 1 from the main port and put my head against 2 and turn the volume to max, i can hear the very very quiet song (so it hasn’t stopped working completely)

I then tried to swap speaker 1 and 2 at the ports then speaker 1 wasn’t working and speaker 2 was. And so i opened up the amp

There are two boards, one for each speaker, i compared boards and couldn’t find anything wrong, i tried swapping the “red connecters” labeled on the pictures. The “red connecter 1” attached to the “working” board and successfully produced music. Then i did the same for the “red connecter 2” which connected to the “not working” board which then didn’t produce and music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(Im currently on holiday and don’t have pictures of my own) (pictures from El Sids post 6 years ago: https://www.avforums.co.za/threads/supersonic-one-eleven.71586/ )

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 0