what is a realistic timespan

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangmonster

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I'm just venting here, but what are you guy's experiences?

So I was rear ended on the 1st of October.

I was stationary at an intersection when it happened.

Insurance approved repairs on the 8th of october after vehicle was taken to their approved repair centre.

IMG_20151001_075701%20Medium.jpg

Sadly because my insurance is handling it (car had to be towed due to guy in front of my puncturing my radiator) It seems i have no say in who repairs the vehicle.

The current problem is that i have not been able to get ANY idea from the repairer on when vehicle will be repaired.

They send these updated pictures to insurance that insurance forwards me but both pictures of the 10th and 20th shows vehicle in the exact same state with NOTHING done.

Every day I phone. Getting lip service and NO idea of when vehicle will be repaired.

After losing my cool completely over the phone , the guy talked to his superior and his superior told him to tell me the 5th of October.

The damage isn't even that bad:

20151013_152913.jpg

20151013_152924.jpg

Insurance says , phone repair place for delivery date.

Repair place gives lip service or says they'll phone me back in an hour. When they do phone back it is clear that the guy is SUPER good at saying stuff but giving NO information.