ANYONE WITH KLIPSCH RF-62ii's IN CAPE TOWN ?? Or that can advise on their sound

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUPPIE2

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi All !

I've been looking around for a set of speakers that can do seriously loud, but also have good quality sound. I've listened to Paradigm, Monitor Audio, Boston, Mission, Kef, B&W, Dali, JBL (PA), Behringer (PA), Adam (Studio), KRK, and the Klipsch RF28. 

The Klipsch RF28's were not impressive at all, but unfortunately these are the only set of Klipsches available that I could find in the Cape Town area to listen to. I searched around and managed to find the last pair of RF62ii's available (up country).

Some people (users/reviewers) state that the 62's have a very forward/sharp tonal frequency. I like my music to sound full and rounded so this will not be to my liking. Any speaker that sounds " bright" will not do.

Before I buy I would really like to listen to the 62's, is there anybody in the Cape Town area that has a set, and are willing to assist ?
Or maybe someone can come up with suggestion of some other locally available high efficiency/high spl speakers.

Thanks