Club Sound

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrrd_sti

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi

Im not sure if there are many "clubbers" on here but has anyone been to Era in Cape Town and heard the main room Funktion One sound system? It is the cleanest and warmest sound ive ever heard even at almost full volume i can stand right by the Horns. The acoustics of the are amazing, its all been designed for sound. You can hear every single sound clearly, so clear in fact that too a point that i was wondering if i would hear the digital sounds of the pc it was created on :p. The bass is deep and tight unlike anything i have ever heard. Tony Andrews (owner of Funktion One) was flown from the UK to tune the system.

I usually attend the "It came from the Jungle" parties once a month hosted on every First Thursday, they play liquid Drum n Bass and when those warped basslines hit, its like my insides are getting a massage, absolutely unbelievable. They running a full 4 way sound system. Does anyone here run 4 way systems at home?

I am obsessed with good sound and everytime i hear that system i get goosbumps  :giggle:

Its a sound that makes one appreciate music so much more than we already do.

Just thought id share my opinion on the sound if anyone else has experienced it i would love to know.  :thumbs: