New to Vintage Audio and the Forum

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braamn

Reaction score
Good evening all as a product Designer I've always been attracted to the design aspect , which means I went through a bit bunch of B&O stuff with very limited success as anyone who has ever owned a vintage b&o product will attest. ( with limited electronics  skills and not limitless budget)

Then this weekend I stumbled across my Unicorn , I'm the proud owner of
A Braun Audio 300 and a set of Braun L550 speakers. I know to most the designer of
A Hifi is pretty low on the agenda but this is a Dieter Rams classic which ensures it's really
Well done.

Unit is in great condition with a working record player with Shure Cartridge (new needle on order ) the FM radio works well as well. sadly the MW/ Sw tuner  does not work but some research has shown that who's was a common problem on the 300 and was remedied on the later 301 model. Speakers sound great to me and are in nice Nic as well.

I'm a happy chap , looking to make as many functional and aesthetic improvements as possible and will be leaning on you guys to ask some silly questions as we go along

I'll post some people cd soon